Sunday, August 01, 2004

Windmills of the Thoughts..

It was about 3 months back that Sallu gave me the idea of creating a blog, saying that blogging helps improve writing skills.... I’ve always enjoyed writing.. And it didn’t take me long to come up with a blog of my own.. Not as a way to better my writing skills, but just to reflect on the goings-on in my life.... Since then, I have been wandering into my mind space in this forum.. And it's been a most wonderful experience.... Just thought, why not blog about my blog today......

I have been reading blogs of many friends recently.. Some like to share their feelings.. Others, their ideas and philosophies.. And others just treat it as a daily log... what do I do?.. Well, a bit of all these.... I treat my blog at a real-time autobiography..

My blog has been gaining in popularity faster than i expected.. Friends like Sabya check it everyday.. People have told me that they hit upon “my” blog while searching for “their” name in Google.. I have received some really touching comments from some of my mates.. Although I don’t think I deserve half of the pleasantries they hav heaped on me, but I will take them any day.....

For me, the blog is a wonderful way of writing what I feel, and feeling what I write.. These days, I can always find time to blog on a regular basis.. wonder if I’ll be able to sustain it as life rolls by.. But will definitely try to be at it for as long as I can..
Maybe.. 20 or 25 years down the line, when I can look back at the stuff i’ve jotted down in these days, I would be able to reflect back on my experiences and thought processes of the present, and ponder on how life had changed over the years......

1 comment:

Whats In A Name said...

Yup dood..
I told u and u r miles ahead of me now int the world of blogging...
Happy frnship day...